- universal adapter, assigned for devices in SSOP/TSSOP packages up
to 16 pins (for example NEC uPD7Fxxxxx series, Philips/NXP LPC
series, Motorola/Freescale Semic. HC08, HCS08 series, Cypress
- operating (mechanical) warranty of ZIF socket - 10,000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
Ord. no.70-0913SocketZIF TSSOP16, OpenTop typeBottom2x12 pins,
square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600milClassUniversalSubclassDIL/(T)SSOPAvailability in stock8 pcs. [other 38 pcs. within 3 days]
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the
picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about
orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is
valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the
same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device
into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed
device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left
above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket. If
you use this adapter for devices with less than 16 pins, then place
device to the bottom edge of adapter ZIF socket. Upper contacts
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ZIF
socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the
device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ZIF socket
can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of adapter ZIF socket and
remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device
programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF
socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷
104°F), operating humidity 20%..80%, non condensing.
- If programming yields isn't 100% when using programming adapter or
if some unreliability appears, try to connect one 22nF-100nF
multilayer capacitor (that meet the EIA X7R or Z5U specification)
between leads of adapter connected to pins VCC and GND pins of
Usable for programmer(s):